COME COME SITE AND APPLICATION AND APLICATION USERS
This COME COME Site and Application User Electronic Agreement regulates the relationship between the Customer ("USER") and PT COME COME INDONESIA ("CCI"), with the provisions as stated below which are set forth in the form of an Electronic Agreement.
1. Specifically defined below and elsewhere in this COME COME Site and Application User
i. User is a COME-COME Site Customer who makes Transactions on Products listed in
Outlets owned and managed by Partner Restaurants.
ii. CCI is PT Come Come Indonesia, having its address at Rukan Beach Boulevard Blok B
No.71, PIK, DKI Jakarta, as the owner of the COME COME Site and Application which is used by registered users to obtain goods delivery services by Partners for Products ordered at Outlets owned and managed by Partner Restaurants through the COME COME Site and Application .
iii. Account is a Profile registered by the User to be able to access the COME COME Site
and Application .
iv. Outlets are restaurants, restaurants, shop stalls, carts and/or other physical forms listed
on the COME COME Site and Application owned and managed by Partner Retaurant.
v. Partner Restaurant are Restaurant Partners who own and manage Outlets which act as
providers of Products.
vi. Partners are independent third party individuals who agree to become CCI partners,
cooperate with CCI with a partnership scheme, and are not employees, agents or representatives of CCI who serve as Product Delivery Personnel.
vii. Products are food and/or drinks that the User orders through the COME COME Site and
Application at the Outlets that the User chooses.
viii. Transaction is the ordering, purchasing and delivery of Products through the COME
COME Site and Application.
2. The COME COME Site and Application connects the User with the Partner Restaurant
selected by the User sent by the Partner depending on the Partner Restaurant that the User has selected. COME COME does not sell or interfere in any way with the food provided at any Partner Restaurant and will not be responsible for any deliveries made by delivery personnel. CCI only acts as an intermediary to provide Users with the convenience of finding and finding Partner Restaurants according to the User's choice and sent to the User's address through the COME COME Site and Application .
3. This Electronic Agreement is an Agreement made through an electronic system as regulated
in Law no. 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions and Government Regulation no. 82 of 2012 concerning the Implementation of Electronic Systems and Transactions.
1. To use and access certain features of the Site, the User needs to create a password protected account.
2. To create an Account, the User must submit:
b. Mobile number and/or email address through the account registration page/screen on
the Site and Application ;
c. Create a password.
3. User is responsible for maintaining User account password.
4. User agrees that User will not disclose User's password to any third party.
5. That the User will be fully responsible for any activity or action under the User Account.
6. At the time of registration, the User must use a mobile number that is often used and agree
to receive and read all notifications and/or messages sent by the Site or Aplication.
7. The mobile number provided by the User will be used to retrieve the password as well as for
communication purposes between the User and the Site or Application.
8. User hereby agrees that all registration information submitted by User is true, valid and
accurate and that User agrees to maintain the accuracy of such information.
9. Come Come will not assume any responsibility or control over the information provided by
on the Site and Application.
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATION
1. By using the Site and Application, the User represents and warrants that:
a. All registration information submitted by the User is true, accurate, current, and
b. The user will maintain the accuracy of the information and immediately update the
registration information as needed;
c. User has legal capacity and User agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
d. The User is not a minor in the jurisdiction where the User resides, or if the child is a
minor, the User has received parental consent to use the Site and Application;
e. Users will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether
through bots, scripts, or otherwise;
f. Users will not use the Site or Application for illegal or unauthorized purposes;
g. User's use of the Site or Application will not violate applicable CCI laws and
2. If the User provides untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete information, CCI reserves
the right to suspend or terminate the User's account and refuse any and all current or future use of the COME COME Site and Application (or any part thereof).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Unless otherwise stated, the Site and Application is the property of CCI and all source code,
databases, functionality, software, website design, audio, video, text, photos and graphics on the Site (collectively the "Content") and trademarks , service marks, and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned or controlled by CCI or licensed to CCI, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and laws of the Republic of Indonesia, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
2. Content and Brands are provided on the Site and Application “AS IS” for User's personal
information and use only. Except as expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, no part of the Site and Application no Content or Brand may be copied, reproduced, collected, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or exploited for any commercial purpose, prior to CCI's written permission.
3. As long as the User is eligible to use the Site, the User is granted a limited license to access
and use the Site or Application and to download or print a copy of any part of the Content that the User accesses properly for the sole purpose of the User's personal and non- commercial use.
1. By using the COME COME Site and Application , the User agrees and authorizes the Partner
to make Transactions.
2. Users can place orders for Products on the Partner Restaurant page. The Partner will follow
up on User orders, including but not limited to finding Outlet locations, direct orders at Outlets, payment and product delivery.
3. To minimize errors in the implementation of Transactions by Partners, Users are expected
to provide complete information related to the Products ordered and delivery.
4. After the User orders from the menu on the Partner Restaurant page through the COME
COME Site and Application, it is then received by CCI or the Partner Restaurant for
confirmation. CCI will send a notification if the User's order has been received ("Confirmation Notice") through the User's Account.
5. CCI and/or Partners do not guarantee the availability of Products at Outlets.
6. Users can contact and/or be contacted by Partners to get confirmation or clarification
regarding Transactions, including but not limited to product availability and/or changes, Outlet locations, Product price changes, delivery addresses, Product recipients or other information, through features communications within the COME COME Site and Application and/or other communication channels before or at the time of placing an order, purchase and/or delivery of Products.
7. The User can only cancel the Transaction before the Partner purchases the Product.
8. CCI will refund the User's money for every payment that has been made using the same
method that the User used to pay for the User's order.
9. In the event that the User places an order for alcoholic beverages, the User guarantees that
the User is 21 years of age and is willing to show the User's identity card (KTP) to the Partner at the time of delivery of the order at the delivery destination specified by the User.
1. User can choose the payment method to be used when making a Transaction. Payment
methods that can be used are cash, (eMoney), debit and other methods available on the COME COME Site and Application .
2. The User understands that the Transaction fees that the User is obliged to pay include, but
are not limited to, the price of the Product and the cost of delivering the Product and/or other fees as notified by CCI from time to time.
3. The user understands that the product price displayed on the COME COME Site and
Application is an estimated price. Partner Restaurants have full authority to determine and make changes to Product prices. Therefore, CCI is not responsible if there is a difference between the prices listed on the COME COME Site and Application and the prices imposed by Partner Restaurants.
4. In connection with the above provisions, the User agrees to pay the price of the Product at
the value stated in the User Account or purchase receipt issued by the Partner Restaurant as submitted by the Partner to the User after the Transaction is made.
5. The User can use the voucher that the User has as available on the COME COME Site and
Application as a discount on the Product or delivery fee.
6. If there are other costs incurred in connection with the Transaction, including but not limited
to parking fees and building entrance fees, the User is fully responsible for these costs and The Partner has the right to request reimbursement of these other costs from the User by providing supporting evidence (e.g. parking receipt).
1. Estimated delivery time will be informed prior to placing the order by the User and CCI will
endeavor to dispatch as soon as possible.
2. For Scheduled Delivery, the delivery time will be informed to the User and the User must
be available to receive the delivery ten minutes before and ten minutes after that time.
3. The User or other party that the User appoints to receive the Product understands to make
himself available, can be contacted and can receive when the Product is delivered by the Partner.
4. The User can provide a review of the Product as contained in the COME COME Site and
Application after the User Transaction is completed.
5. CCI is not responsible for the Products, including but not limited to the following:
a. the difference in prices listed on the COME COME Site and Application and Outlets;
b. condition and quality;
c. delivery duration by Partner;
d. failure to complete orders and/or deliveries by Partners; and
e. incompatibility of the product ordered with the product delivered.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
1. COME COME The Site and Application may contain (or the User may be sent via the Site)
links to other websites ("Third Party Websites") as well as articles, photos, text, graphics, images, designs, music, sound, videos, information, Websites, devices software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third Party Content").
2. The Third Party content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, suitability,
or completeness by CCI, and CCI is not responsible for Websites accessed through the Site or Application any Third Party Content posted, available through, or posted, from The Site, including the content, accuracy, attacks, opinions, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in Third Party Websites or Third Party Content.
3. The inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of Third Party Websites or
any Third Party Content does not imply their approval or endorsement by CCI. If the User decides to leave the Site or Application and access a Third Party Website or use or post any
Third Party Content, the User does so at the User's own risk, and the User must be aware
that these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
4. CCI reserves the right, but has no obligation, to:
a. monitor the Site and Application for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
b. take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in CCI's sole discretion, violates the
law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such users to law enforcement authorities;
c. at CCI's sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access, limit availability,
or disable (to the extent technologically possible) any of the Users or any part thereof;
d. In CCI's sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability, to remove from the
Site or Application disable all files and content which are excessive in size or in any way burdensome to CCI's systems;
e. Otherwise, administer the Site and Application in a manner designed to protect CCI's
rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and Application.
1. The information provided below is provided "as is". CCI and/or CCI employees make no warranties or representations regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data provided below or that the information
or data provided below is reliable. Some of the responses may normally be made available from
different sources and left to users' judgment based on their particular circumstances to use, adapt, modify or amend the suggestions or use them in conjunction with other sources they may have, thereby disclaiming CCI and its consultants, business partners, affiliates, CCI business partners and employees of all kinds of professional responsibilities.
2. CCI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the site, application and User's
use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. CCI makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site and application content or the content of any website linked to the COME COME site and application and CCI will not be responsible or liable for any:
• errors, mistake or inaccuracies in content and materials;
• personal injury or property damage, of any kind, resulting from access to and use of
the site application;
• any unauthorized access to or use of CCI's secure servers and/or any and all personal
information and/or financial information stored therein;
• any interruption or termination of transmissions to or from the site and aplication;
• any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the
site by any third party, and/or;
• any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any
kind arising as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the site.
3. CCI does not warrant, endorse, or be responsible for any products or services advertised or
offered by third parties through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile Website displayed in banners or other advertisements, and CCI shall not be a party or in any
way responsible for monitoring any transactions between Users, Partners and any third party product or service providers.
4. CCI will not be liable to Users or anyone else for any loss or injury arising out of or in
connection with the information or Services provided on the Site and Application.
5. In no event shall CCI be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising out of personal injury
/ wrongful death, and damages resulting from loss of profits, data loss or business interruption),
resulting from any service provided by any third party through the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory and whether or not CCI was advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. CCI is not responsible or liable for any food or service offered by Partner Restaurants that is
unhealthy, unacceptable, does not meet User expectations in any way, or is not in accordance with the current laws and regulations of the Republic of Indonesia. This includes but is not limited to provisions regarding halal and non-halal food.
7. CCI reserves the right to change, modify or delete the content of the Site and Application at any
time or for any reason at CCI's sole discretion without notice. CCI also reserves the right to change or discontinue all or part of the Site or Application without notice at any time.
8. CCI shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension
or discontinuation of the Site or Application.
9. CCI cannot guarantee that the Site or Application will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software or other problems or the need to perform maintenance related to the Site or Application, resulting in interruptions, delays or errors.
10. CCI reserves the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify
the Site and Application at any time or for any reason without notice to the User. User agrees that CCI has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by User's inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or termination of the Site or Application.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as an obligation of CCI to maintain
and support the Site or Application or to provide any corrections, updates or releases regarding User membership.
As a user of the Site and Aplikasi, the User agrees not to:
a. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site or Application for creation or compilation, directly or indirectly, collections, compilations, databases or directories without written permission from CCI;
b. make unauthorized use of the Site and Application, including collecting user names and/or
email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
c. use a purchasing agent or broker to make purchases on the Site and Application;
d. use the Site and Application to advertise or offer to sell goods and services;
e. avoid, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site and Application, including features that prevent or limit the use or copying of any Content or enforce restrictions on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein;
f. engage in unauthorized framing or linking to the Site and Application;
g. defraud, or mislead CCI and other users, particularly in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
h. abuse CCI support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
i. engage in automated use of the system, such as using scripts to post comments or messages, or using data mining, robots, or similar data collection and extraction equipment;
j. interfere with, or create an undue burden on the Site or Application or services that
connected to the Site and Application;
k. try to impersonate another user or person or use another user's username;
l. sell or transfer User profiles;
m. use any information obtained from the Site or Application to harass, abuse, or harm another
n. use the Site and Application as part of an effort to compete with CCI or use the Site and/or
Content for any revenue-generating business or commercial enterprise;
o. disjoint, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software that comprises: or in
any way forms part of the Site or Application;
p. try to bypass any action from the Site that is designed to prevent or restrict access to the
Site, or any part of the Site and Application;
q. harass, disturb, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents involved in
providing any part of the Site and Application to Users;
r. remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices from any Content;
s. copy or adapt the Site and Application's software, including but not limited to Flash, PHP,
t. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other
material, including excessive use of capital letters and spam (continuous posting of repetitive text), which interferes with any party's use and enjoyment of the Site and Application or modifies, damages, interfere with, alter, or interfere with the use, features, functionality, operation or maintenance of the Site and Application;
u. except as a result search engine or use of an Internet browser, use, launch, develop or
distribute any automated system any, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Site and application, or uses or launches unauthorized scripts or other software;
v. disparaging, libelous, or detrimental, in the opinion of CCI, and/or the Site and
Application; use the Site and Application in a way that is not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
User hereby acknowledges and agrees that CCI in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right:
a. to delete, terminate, or deactivate a User Account,
b. block User's email or IP address,
c. cancel or terminate the User's access to or participation in the use of the Site and
Application (or any part thereof), or
d. remove and dispose any content on the Site and Application ("Termination"),
immediately and without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, If CCI believes or has reason that the User has violated any provision of the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will CCI or any CCI directors, employees or agents be liable to Users or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damage arising from the User's use of the site and application, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damage.
USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. User's statements and warranties set forth in this Article 14 are in addition to the
representations and warranties provided by the User as contained in the COME COME Site and Application User Aggrement. Nothing in this Article 14 reduces or limits the applicability of the representations and warranties provided by the User in the COME COME Site and Application User Agreement.
2. User represents and warrants that:
i. the Product that the User ordered is correct at the will and for the needs of the User
and/or at the request of another party that the User has appointed and has been informed to agree to receive the Product;
ii. the Products are not ordered to cause harm or inconvenience to others or to the
recipients of the Products; and
iii. the User will pay in full for the Product that the User ordered in accordance with the
3. CCI or Partner reserves the right to refuse User's COME COME Site and Application
requests, including orders, if CCI or Partners have reasonable grounds to suspect that User has, or by accepting User's request, User will violate the Site User Agreement COME COME, or applicable laws and regulations.
15.1 Dispute Resolution
i. The User hereby releases CCI from all kinds of claims, lawsuits, or other legal
actions, whether in a civil lawsuit or any criminal lawsuit experienced by the User, in any form related to the services offered, provided, organized or completed by the User through the Website and Application. under this Agreement.
ii. If a dispute arises in connection with the interpretation and/or implementation of
this Agreement, CCI and the User agree to resolve the dispute amicably. If the dispute cannot be resolved by deliberation, then CCI and the User agree to resolve the dispute amicably. If the dispute cannot be resolved by deliberation, then CCI and the User agree to resolve the dispute through the North Jakarta District Court, without prejudice to CCI's right to file reports, lawsuits or demands both civil and criminal through the District Court, Police and other relevant agencies within the territory of the State. Republic of Indonesia.
15.2 Electronic Contracts
i. The parties agree and agree that this Agreement is made in the form of an
Electronic Contract and the act of clicking on the Agreement electronically is a form of agreement statement on the terms of this Agreement so that this Agreement is valid, binding on the parties and can be enforced.
ii. The Parties agree that neither party will initiate or make any claims or objections
regarding the creation or validity of this Agreement and its amendments or amendments in the form of an Electronic Contract.
iii. The Parties agree and agree that any changes, amendments to this Agreement and
the Terms (including the terms and conditions for the use of other features on the Site and Application), which changes may be made by CCI or CCI Affiliates at
their sole discretion, may also be made electronically. one of them is in the form of an Electronic Contract. Changes to this Agreement or the Terms will take effect after CCI announces the changes to these Terms either through the COME COME Site and Application or through other media chosen by CCI and User agrees that the User's continued access or use of the Website as well as the continuation of the User's cooperation with CCI after the announcement date changes to the terms and conditions in the Terms will mean that the User agrees to be bound by the Terms, as amended or added.
15.3 Use of Personal Information
i. The User agrees that CCI has the right to collect and use any information
provided or generated by the User, such information includes but is not limited to personal information provided by the User at the time of Site and Application registration (namely, name, address, driver's license description, telephone number). , User's bank account and others), information regarding the User's location that can be found through the Site and Application, information regarding User transactions through the Site and Application, as well as other information available to CCI from the use of the Site and Application by the User including but not limited to providing or disseminating such information. to any
Third Party, including providing necessary information to the competent
authority who processes claims if there is a complaint, dispute, or conflict, which may include an accident, involving Users and Partners and such information or data is required to resolve complaints, disputes, or conflicts as well as providing information for CCI's commercial purposes.
ii. Users are prohibited from disseminating or sharing any information obtained by
them through the use of the Site and Application, both information about CCI and about User, to any third party without obtaining CCI's prior written consent.
User is prohibited from assigning this Agreement in whole or in part without CCI's prior written agreement. User grants an Agreement to CCI to be able to transfer this Agreement in whole or in part, including but not limited to:
(ii) third parties who at the time of transfer or thereafter become owners of shares, businesses or assets of CCI or its affiliates; or
(iii) successor of the CCI business entity for any reason (including but not limited
to merger, separation, and takeover).
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then by law, this provision or part of the provision shall be deemed a separate part of this Agreement, but the validity, enforceability and enforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement will not be affected.
In this case, the parties will replace parts of the provisions that are no longer valid, invalid or unenforceable with applicable, valid, invalid, or partially unenforceable, taking into account the content and purpose of this Agreement.
15.6 Entireness and Continuity of the Agreement
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the User and CCI regarding the main issue and exchanges and replaces all previous agreements or agreements between User and CCI regarding the main issue. In the event that the User has previously agreed to and/or signed a similar agreement with an affiliate of CCI, then the agreement will be continued and replaced with this Agreement with the terms and conditions as stipulated in this Agreement.
15.7 Agreement of the Parties
This Agreement is made and the Agreement is given electronically by CCI and the User in a conscious state and without any coercion from any party. After the act of clicking on the Agreement electronically on this Agreement, CCI and the User agree to be deemed that the User has read, understood and agreed to each and every article in this Agreement and will comply with and carry out each article in the Agreement with full responsibility.
© 2021 Come Come